Sunday, July 5, 2009

In my life I spend time contemplate the nature of this temporary, short yet percious life of ours and the ones connected to me. Allahswt, the creator and sustainer, put us on this earth to contemplate and understand what our existance on this earth is, to submit our will, desires and goals to please him alone. Life is a test, and the ones with the most strength of character, patience and determination to fulfill what is required of them, will be the succesful. I find that Islam is perfect in the way that it gives an solution to every problem. Iam really laterly trying to pruify my heart and character, and this journery of life gives examples every day of how to be a better person in every way. A heart needs to return to its creator in a purified, clean form to enter the everlasting garden of paradise. Its a challenge, that as one who wants to submit my will to my Rabbswt needs to work at, and hopefully slowly and surely, I can succeed.
I leave you with my favourite quote, "Verily in the remerbance of God do hearts find rest"

No comments:

Post a Comment